Monday, January 24, 2011

Chase Carolen Pease

The verdict is in!! We went for an ultrasound today and saw the "golden arches!" We are so excited to be having another girl. Kaylee had decided that she wanted a boy, "so it would be even," but he face lit up when the tech announced the news :) She took lots of measurements of the brain, spine, etc and everything looks great. Maybe my creepy nightmare will cease now. We still have a long way to go, but it finally seems real.


































































































2 comments:

  1. AWWW, Congratulations AB!! It's so exciting!! I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and STILL have nightmares, it must be normal for mommies to worry. I can't wait to watch you progress through this pregnancy, and someday meet little Kaylee AND Chase!! I'm so happy for you and Dustin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ash! I love her name! Hope you are doing well! Miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete